While the sale will happen on November 3 at their offices, users can get a sneak preview of what will go on sale on Zetu Deal's Pinterest page.
This is evidence of the different ways of how businesses are making use of social media to drive sales and eclipse traditional marketing practices that attract huge costs.
According to Sunny Bindra, a Kenya-based social media analyst and enthusiast, companies and public institutions in Africa cannot afford to ignore social media integration.
Mobile advertising is said to be driving 34 percent of advertising, with social media at 42 percent. Inmobi says that these give a powerful combination of 76 percent, when incorporating mobile and social media marketing.
In a country that is impressing in mobile and Web commerce adoption, Zetu competes with two more groupon clones, Rupu and Mocality deals. Many more daily deal websites have been launched in the past only to collapse, with Sokopal and Myshilling such examples.
The Zetu discount sale will go down this Saturday, November 3 at up to 90 percent off for watches, shoes, sunglasses, kitchenware, jewellery, accessories and clothing at the Apartment 6, Wood Avenue Court, Kilimani.